SPC SP 2888 RG
SP-2888 R.G. is a range of surface coatings based on “State of the Art”
epoxy / urethane chemistry. The urethane polymer is pre-bonded to the epoxy resin
rendering the coating “isocyanate free”. The synergistic effect of co-polymerizing
epoxy and urethane produces a coating with the superior adhesion and permeability
of epoxy along with the added toughness and abrasion resistance of urethane.
SP-2888 R.G. is available in Brush Grade and Spray Grade. SP-2888 R.G. is also
available in Cartridges for coating repairs.
- Spray Grade: Graco Hydra-Cat - Tip Size: 0.019 - 0.031
- Brush Grade: Brush or Roller
- Cartridge: Manual Dispenser
- Internal lining for pipelines.
- Exterior coating for pipelines in buried or immersed service.
- Coating of pipe, valves and fittings.
- Slip bore and directional drilling applications.
- Girth weld coatings.
- 100% Solids – No VOCs.
- Isocyanate free.
- Excellent resistance to high temperature cathodic disbonding up to 80ºC (176ºF).
- Excellent adhesion to grit blasted steel surfaces, Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE), and Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP).
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
Data Sheet SP-2888